Monday, January 25, 2010

My website...Practicing Patience...

I absolutely cannot wait until I can send all of you to my actual super great website rather than this blog that I neglect more often than not. It is currently undergoing it's own major makeover and I am hoping with all fingers and toes and elbows crossed that it will be live and active within a month.

In the meantime, please do feel free to contact me directly to schedule a holistic beauty consultation, green makeover, healthy skin treatment, or to answer any questions you may have about services, products, or whatever else you may wish to inquire of me.

If there is anything specific you think would be a good addition to my site once back up and running, I enthusiastically welcome your input and very much look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment