Monday, September 20, 2010

Yum.


I couldn't resist sharing my new find..... I'm thigh deep in moving boxes for the eighth time in just over two years. This time I'm hoping to stay put for a bit. In the mean time, chaos ensues.

And what better to soothe the madness than a bit of chocolate? How about a truly yummy little tub of rich, super creamy, ultra-delicious chocolate pudding... that just happens to be dairy free, gluten free, soy free, low glycemic, nearly raw (their organic coconut milk has been pasteurized) and at only 124 happy little calories - an awesome treat no matter what your lifestyle is.

I am absolutely a dessert girl, and a picky one at that. I will always go for the most decadent item on the menu and consider low cal/low sugar/low anything in the dessert world equal to low flavor... highly unacceptable for the meal course that is all about decadence.


Stinkey Monkey (yup, that's there name!) does not disappoint. The four ounce tub is small, but not too small. Not cheap, but far less than most super hoity-toity raw/vegan/gluten free foods ($3.99 at my local market). And seriously big on flavor and texture - hard to do in even standard dairy/sugar puddings.

I'm impressed. It's luscious. Go get some.
www.stinkeymonkeypudding.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I think my local market is just starting to carry that or something very close, I'll have to check! And since I'm leaving tomorrow morning on a *three day* road trip out to Seattle for a few weeks, I might just stock up a little. Thank you, Miss may :)

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice!

    Are you a vegan?

    ReplyDelete